Business Manager, NESP Resilient Landscapes Hub, UWA
- As the Business Manager for the NESP Resilient Landscapes Hub, Debra manages the business activities of the Hub, overseeing the financial management, contractual affairs and reporting requirements. In addition, Debra coordinates and contributes to research plans, annual progress and milestone reports and provides support to the Hub Leader and Research Executive on business issues, planning and policy development.
Current academic employment and position
- Business Manager, The University of Western Australia.
- 2004 – BSc in NRM with First Class Honours, The University of Western Australia.
What are your interests as they relate to resilient landscapes?
- As the Business Manager I enjoy using my business management and strategic planning skills to work within the NESP Resilient Landscapes Hub to support the delivery of applied research that will improve the management of Australia’s terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems and make them more resilient.
What do you love about working in Australian landscapes?
- The absolute vastness of this unique landscape.